Dr. Sadath Unnisa
ICU & Critical Care
(HAL Airport Road - Bengaluru) get appointment
- DNB (Anaesthesiology)
- FNB(Critical Care Medicine)
FIELD OF EXPERTISE
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- He has completed 2 years fellowship in Critical Care Medicine (FNB) from Manipal Hospital, Bangalore under the auspice of National Board of Examinations.
- He has been with Manipal hospital for the past 5 yrs. including his fellowship duration.
- Has been involved in taking care of critically ill patients in a level 3 multidisciplinary closed ICU with capacity of 40 beds including neurocritical and post op transplant care.
- His areas of interest include care of patients with trauma, obstetric emergencies and post op care.
- His skills include handling terminally ill patients, critical care ultrasound, performing procedures like CVC insertion, thoracocentesis, percutaneous tracheostomies under ultrasound guidance etc.
- He Has been a team leader in code blue scenarios including trauma codes and a keen team player as a part of critical care outreach services.
- He is also skilled in identifying patients in need of more active monitoring or therapy as an extension of ICU care. He has also been involved as an academic coordinator for the fellowship programmes.
Copyright © 2018 MANIPAL HEALTH ENTERPRISES PVT LTD - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Write to Me
Hello ! You can escalate your issues by writing directly to me.